Account Manager Job Vacancies at Bolt
Account Manager Job Vacancies at Bolt/careers/ajira mpya bolt
Bolt Food is looking for a passionate Account Manager to drive our business, developing, managing and growing our partner restaurants in Ukraine.
As an Account Manager you will have a clear understanding of our key business goals and actively manage our partners to generate long-term value for them and the platform.
In addition, you also have to be a strong team player and willing to do things outside of the day-to-day work activities – driving local execution of our global projects through collaboration with the Account Management team in managing business priorities.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Manage, organize and negotiate eater-facing campaigns that will increase Bolt Food orders and revenue.
- Analyze key performance metrics to gain insights and improve customer performance
- Forecast growth and evaluate the achievement of our business goals
- Execute and refine our operational strategy, solve daily commercial and operational issues
- Collaborate with the Sales & Partners Operations team to smoothly activate all restaurants
- Lead re-negotiation of restaurant contract conditions such as commission rates and campaign plans
- Work with cross functional departments to drive business growth (Campaigns, Partner Operations, Customer Service, Courier Operations)
We are looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience, preferably in Account Management, Consulting, Business Development, or similar roles
- Solid analytical skills: ability to interpret and present data to generate insights and support decision-making
- Never-settle mentality: proven track record of client success and consistently achieving critical metrics and revenue targets
- Commercial vein: ability to build and maintain long term professional relationships with business partners using listening, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ownership: ability proactively find solutions to business problems
- Passion: drive to work with new technologies or with food tech
- Excellent communicator: ability to effectively communicate with many stakeholders involved
- Outstanding project manager: capable managing multiple projects, resources, priorities and time
- Minimum language requirements: Ukrainian and Native or Business level English speaker
Why you’ll love it here:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Make your mark at one of the fastest-growing organisations in Europe.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth and enjoy unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy health care coverage, and plenty of other perks. *Some perks may differ depending on your location.