9 New Volunteers Jobs Opportunities at Sumbawanga Regional Referral Hospital August 2023, 9 Volunteers Jobs at Sumbawanga Regional Referral Hospital the Medical Officer of the Sumbawanga Regional Referral Hospital welcomes applications for voluntary contract work from Tanzanians with qualifications and abilities who are willing to work at the Sumbawanga Regional Referral Hospital as shown in the table below.
9 Volunteers Jobs at Sumbawanga Regional Referral Hospital
|Daktari Daraja la Il Medical Officer Il
|Msaidizi wa Hesabu Il
|Katibu Mahsusi Il
|Afisa Muu uzi Msaidizi Daraja Il
|Msaidizi waAfya Daraja I
General Conditions for All Applicant
- All applicants must be Tanzanian citizens not exceeding 35 years of age
- Applicants should submit the application letter and the following copies
- Personal Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Birth certificate
- National ID (NIDA) or identification numbers
- Secondary education certificates
- Professional certificates in the relevant field
- License with registration (Full Registration) for cadres under the Professional Councils.
- Certificates issued by Examination Boards outside Tanzania for Form Four Education (CSE) or Form Six Education (ACSE) should be verified by the National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA), In addition certificates issued by colleges universities outside Tanzania certified by the Commission of Universities in the country (TCU) will be accepted.
- Application letters should be submitted in Swahili/English.
Applicants who GET a position will be paid a Salary according to the agreement between the Employer and the Employee
Method of Application
All applications should be sent by email to email@example.com, Posta or ofisi
Open registers Regional Referral Hospital Sumbawanga from 11/08/2023 at 8.00 Noon until 11/09/2023 at 8.00 pm.
The address to apply for is,
- Mganga Mfawidhi
- Hospitali ya Rufaa ya Mkoa Sumbawanga
- S.L.P 413
NB: Regional Referral Hospital Sumbawanga will not require applicants to provide money/anything in all stages of these jobs.