9 New Job Opportunities at Evolve People Solutions June 2023-Ajira Evolve People Solutions Company Limited June 2023-AJIRA Nafasi za Kazi Evolve People Solutions Job in Tanzania.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated go-getter to be responsible for all stocks & stock movements in the assigned warehouse. The successful candidate will gain valuable experience in a fast-paced environment and can progress quickly in their field.
9 New Job Opportunities at Evolve People Solutions June 2023
- Warehouse Supervisor (3 Post)
- Shop Supervisor 3 post
- Warehouse Supervisor 3 position
Responsibilities: Stock Management
- Receives incoming stock and confirms quantity against delivery note and reports any discrepancies.
- Ensures that offloading, loading and stacking procedures & all relevant SOPs are followed at all time.
- Performs stock-in and stock-out as per SOPs.
- Conducts weekly stocktakes at the assigned shop and sends report to the Supervisor.
- Responsible for monitoring feed stock levels & maintaining stocks at the correct level always and investigates any variances
- Coordinates the movement of stocks from the warehouse
- Ensures stock is only dispatched after payment confirmation
- Checks that the warehouse is always secured to ensure the safety of all stocks
- Physically checks that the store is always in good and clean condition
- Receives orders from customers
- Performs sales when required
- Generates invoices and provides all invoicing related documents required for each sale
- Assist customers by making transport arrangements for their purchases with third party vendors when necessary
- Attends to customer queries and complaints and sends the appropriate feedback to the Superior
- Makes regular follow-ups with existing customers to gain insight and feedback.
Minimum Qualifications and Skill:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Sales, Accounting and other related fields
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Stores management
- Must reside in the respective location of services (Dar es Salaam & Mbeya)
- A people person with strong people and customer service skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong IT skills (Computer literacy, knowledge in Inventory management systems)
Method of Application
All qualified and interested candidates shall apply through the following LINK by 21st June 2023. While we appreciate all applicants who trust us enough on their employment journey, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our client is an equal opportunity employer, women and people with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.
Please note: No payment is sought from candidates in exchange for shortlisting, screening or employment.