6+ New Jobs Vacancies at CRDB Bank June 2023-ajira mpya CRDB Bank Nafasi za kazi CRDB Bank New Jobs Vacancies at CRDB Bank June 2023 take a look and apply CRDB Bank jobs in Tanzania.
Nafasi za kazi Crdb B ank 2023 -New Jobs Vacancies at CRDB Bank June 2023
- Job Reporting To: Senior Manager Financial Planning & Regulatory Reporting
- Department: Finance
- Location: CRDB Bank Tanzania Head Office
1.Specialist Data Quality Assurance
The purpose of the job is to compile statutory reports in accordance with financial policy and regulatory bodies.
Responsibilities For the Role
- Support the development & implementation of controls to ensure the timeliness, accuracy and completeness of regulatory reports to regulators.
- Research new regulatory developments and reporting requirements and proactively assist businesses, operations, and technology to understand their impact.
- Work with other stakeholders within the Bank to streamline and automate regulatory reporting processes to achieve operational efficiency.
- Coordinate Bank activities aimed at ensuring technology readiness to meet the ever-changing data-related regulatory requirements.
- Develop tools and dashboards to assist in monitoring daily compliance with regulatory and internal limits/ratios.
The purpose of the job is to be responsible for increasing insurance sales and penetration to wholesale clients, by ensuring strong strategic business relationships with clients are established and maintained. This involves end-to-end relationships of the whole chain of insurance arrangements from quotation arrangement and claim servicing.
- Assist line manager with the preparation of business strategies and initiatives for winning business from corporate clients.
- Assist in monitoring and reviewing the corporate business performance to ensure that the targets are met.
- Responsible for the development of the strategy to generate new products and execute wholesale and Business banking segments.
- Analyzing the insurance quotations and policy wordings from insurers to fit clients’ requirements.
- Ensure customer satisfaction for the corporate business is achieved by providing accurate advice for selling in line with customers’ expectations.
The Purpose of the Job is to be responsible for utilizing data to determine the risks in creating insurance policies. Analyzes statistical data and decide who can be covered through the company and who is not eligible. Assesses the risk of insuring a person or company according to the likelihood of a claim being made.
- Review insurance proposals and seek to improve terms.
- Properly Assess and analyze the client’s background information.
- Participate in continuing education courses to remain knowledgeable and competitive in the industry.
- Use professional techniques and strategies to calculate the risk associated with client policies.
- Review insurance claims and terms to determine the amount to be paid out by the company.
- Designate and prepare insurance premiums based on informed judgment and competitor pricing.
The Purpose of the job is to be responsible for analyzing data and assessing risk using statistical models. Design and price insurance policies and use advanced statistics and modelling to understand data.
- Perform monthly variance analysis (MVA), to compare develop experience vs. plan targets.
- Obtain, verify, analyze, and model data including risk reporting and forecasting.
- Update trend projections periodically, to support pricing trend development and the corporate business plan.
- Ensure work is accurate and efficient using existing procedures.
- Perform key actuarial functions including new product pricing recommendations in coordination with other actuarial associates.
5.Claims Specialist – CIC
The purpose of the job is to provide and manage the claims strategic interface across all aspects of the business. The person will be responsible for handling insurance claims from end to end. Assess whether a claim is valid or fraudulent, as well as arrange any follow-up action that is needed.
- Ensure prudent claim handling in line with the Company’s claim philosophy.
- Ensure adequate reserving and regular review.
- Ensure prompt settlement of claims Ensure efficient claims processing.
- Ensure prompt preparation of Management and Statutory Reports
- Ensure claims are paid within the policies issued.
6.Head of Business Development – CIC
The Purpose of the job is to be responsible for proactively responding to identified business opportunities for all lines of business. To provide leadership and direction to the business development team including business retention thus achieving the delivery of the Business Strategy as well as ensuring sustainable, profitable business operations and establishing CRDB Insurance Company as a world-class Insurance Company, readily recognized within Tanzania.
- Responsible for overseeing the daily insurance sales in the Organization which includes life/non-life and health insurance.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the Departmental Business strategy, plans and budget in line with company objectives.
- Responsible for compliance with organizational policies, procedures and quality standards including Tanzania Insurance Regulatory Authority (TIRA)
- Works closely with CRDB Group stakeholders to develop business strategy and articulate action plans to drive the focus of business towards archiving the company objectives.
- Undertakes training initiatives within CRDB Group to expand the technical skills of underwriters.
- Responsible for ensuring all renewals are done on time and ensuring maximum client retention while generating more leads and support in the closing of the same.
Mode Of Application
- Specialist Data Quality Assurance
- Relationship Manager
- Claims Specialist – CIC
- Head of Business Development – CIC
Deadline 13th June 2013