59 New Job Opportunities at TANROADS June 2023-Nafasi za kazi TANROADS On behalf of Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS), Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) invites dynamic and suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill Ajira Mpya Tanroad fifty-nine (59) vacant posts as mentioned below.
59 New Job Opportunities at TANROADS June 2023
The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is an Agency under the Ministry of Works and Transport that is responsible for the Development and Maintenance of the Trunk, Regional Roads Network, and Airports in Tanzania Mainland. It is also responsible for conducting Axle Load Control Operations using weighbridge scales. 59 New Jo
b Opportunities at TANROADS June 2023
Vacancies at TANROADS GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania with an age not above 45 years of age;
- People with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply and should indicate clearly in the portal for Public Service Recruitment Secretariat attention; Permanent and Pensionable employees should not apply.
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates: –
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates.
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts.
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
RECOMMENDED: Head, Legal Division Job at African Union June 2023
Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable). Birth certificate: Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted: –
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts; An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal.
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer.
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply; An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts; Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA). Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE); An applicant with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised; A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English
Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, P.O. Box 2320, Utumishi Building at University of Dodoma – Dr. Asha Rose Migiro Buildings – Dodoma. Deadline for application is 13th June 2023; Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview and Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action.
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/http://portal.ajira.go.tz/and not otherwise http://portal.ajira.go.tz/(This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)