4 New Job Vacancies at Vodacom Tanzania June 2023- Nafasi za kazi Vodacom Tanzania June 2023, Tanzania Jobs Nafasi za kazi mpya vodacom Tanzania June 2023 Vodacom Tanzania Dar es Salaam June 2023
Nafasi za kazi Vodacom Tanzania June 2023
We are a growing network of youthful, inspired and wired individuals connected globally by Vodafone. We are defined by so much more than our performance goals. In addition to qualifications and degrees, we possess talents and aspirations that contribute to our colourful culture. Being majority owned by Vodafone, we are connected globally to more than 80 000 like-minded colleagues around the world.We want to be a trusted partner to connect for a better future. That’s who we aspire to be. To get there, we are restless, passionate about improving the lives of our customers, colleagues and communities. We are always open to learning new things and curious to create solutions that our customers will love. No matter we work across the Vodacom and Vodafone family, we act as one. Together we create a place where everyone can truly be themselves and belong.
Manage and Grow Vodacom M-Pesa Business across all KPIs in the North region. While reporting to EHOD- M-Pesa Distribution operations and dotted line to Regional EHOD. The role manages M-Pesa partners and Customers by putting up a strategic on ground commercial plan and see to its successful implementation. Coordinate with all stakeholders and project manage all M-Pesa ATL and BTL campaigns and foster M-Pesa footprint in order to maximize Customers Mobile money activities and grow M-Pesa Revenue Market Share. Effective M-Pesa partners’ management and Maintain close watch on market dynamics including competitor activities that affect M-Pesa business and recommend mitigations.
- Design and implement M-Pesa Regional commercial plan in line with Overall Vodacom M-Pesa Annual strategy to increase the width and depth of M-Pesa distribution, which would translate into increasing M-Pesa customers and revenues in relation to regional targets Nafasi za kazi Vodacom Tanzania June 2023
- Coordinate sales and distribution activities within the region including wakalas, super agents, aggregators, merchants. Ensure timely resolution of issues and management such as but not limited to float management, SIM replacements etc. Work to ensure M-Pesa Distributions and footprint is the largest in the country
- Manage Coordinate and support distributors/dealers and other partners in the region whilst optimizing Distribution partners’ returns in terms of ROI and ensure mutually healthy returns
- Information mining to facilitate M-Pesa performance review and relevant action plan at the Region/Territory/town level and prepare weekly reports for management meetings
- Develop and Execute approved, quarterly and on demand tactical plans to ensure M-Pesa Growth continuity despite market dynamics
2. Senior Analyst-Treasury & Cash Management
Senior Analyst-Treasury & Cash Management will be required to perform bank reconciliations to ensure cash book balance and bank balance agrees. He / she will also be required to make follow up of all reconciling items in the statement to ensure timely clearance. He/ she will also be responsible to process payments to vendors and employees.
- Cash & Bank
- Performing daily bank statement processing and reconciliation for allocated bank accounts
- Effecting communications between the company and banks
- Reconciling clearing accounts
- Reviewing and reconciling suspense accounts and communicating with trade partners to ensure that all collections are deposited in time
- Attending and resolving queries relating to TCM function
- Develop and improve information systems supporting the treasury function
- Compile and maintain financial models to be used for the cash flow budgets and quarterly budget reviews
RECOMMENDED: Territory Manager at Puma Energy June 2023
3.Base Management Specialist
Support and execute base management strategy to maximize customer lifetime value and contribution of the customer base to overall services revenue. Define and execute base management programs for pre-pay and revenue booster initiatives to achieve growth in customer base ARPU through targeted and segmented offers, campaigns, and pricing e.g data up-sell initiatives, tariff migration initiativesThe primary responsibilities of the role are therefore to manage
- Conduct CVM campaigns to drive the base management KPIs (Incremental revenue, Engagement (Cross sell/Up sell), Inactivity management etc…) and monitored to achieve intended campaign objective
- Support on day-to day base management reporting and conduct analysis to drive initiatives
- Plan and support all the BTL SMS communications
- Execute E2E campaigns on cross-selling, upselling and base management initiatives
- Prepare insightful reports on base activities, retention and inactivity: setup and deliver IBRO reports, campaign ROI reports
- Consistent monitoring of the overall customer base inactivity, subscribers, usage and propositions and recommend actions based on performance
- Work with Regional teams to develop proactive campaign (location specific) based on competition movements and on-ground insights
- Prepare and ensure successfully execution of weekly SMS communication calendar.
- Support driving M-Pesa initiatives to increase penetration of M-Pesa users
4.Alternative Channels Sales Specialist
Overall accountability of managing new alternative sales channels to meet strategic business objectives Develop, plan, execute and evaluate the performance of onboarded accounts Drive and responsible for M-Pesa Business accounts service management (trainings) Monitor M-Pesa Business accounts performance and cross sell M-Pesa products to Businesses Work together with the team to drive M-Pesa Business initiatives, partnerships and ensure they are timely executed.
- Overall responsible for driving the M-Pesa Business alternative channels acquisition and support
- Manage service delivery for the acquired accounts and cross sell other M-Pesa products
- Support to accelerate regional performance and drive initiatives for revenue growth
- Support M-Pesa Business new and existing businesses’ projects
- Initiate and conduct end to end new trainings and re-trainings for the acquired business accounts
- Responsible for reactivations of dormant, droppers and stoppers business accounts
- Working closely to support sales team to identify new potential growth areas