4 New Job Vacancies at NMB Bank June 2023-CBS Specialist Ajira mpya NMB Bank June 2023 NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted June2023
Ajira mpya NMB Bank June 2023-CBS Specialist
Support and create interfaces for Core Banking Systems (CBS) and be responsible for resolving incidents at a Level 2 in the back-end Core Banking Application systems. Support End of Day (EOD) operators and coordinating Level 3 support issues for all back-end Core Banking Application systems with offshore support teams for proactive and active support.
- Core Banking applications support at application layer.
- Responsible for Level 2 issues related to all core applications except the in-house developed applications
- Responsible for support of EOD/EOM batches.
- Responsible for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Application changes.
- Support of day-by-day operations & performance of Core Banking System
- Manage efficient & effective running of End of Cycle (EOC) operations (EOD, EOM, EOY) to ensure CBS is available to users well on time.
- Creating and configuration of Systems interface, making sure that third party systems are able to interface with Core Banking Systems.
- Automating back-office Operations using third party systems through Core Banking system.
- Service Desk’s 2nd level technical support for CBS queries & incidents (Live, Data Warehousing, UAT, Report)
- Escalation to 3rd level support (CBS Vendor– Onsite & i-Support)
- Follow-up & feedback on incidents escalated to CBS vendor.
- Customer Call Centre’s 2nd level customer support for Core Banking Systems system related queries & incidents
- Log all CBS and EOC incidents encountered in the section to the Service Desk
- Provide updates and submit monthly reports to the Senior Manager.
- Attend weekly meetings with section staff to resolve issues and implement continual improvement actions.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Detailed understanding of the core application products setup
- ICT systems support knowledge and experience.
- Multi skilled in all areas of technology Flexcube, SWIFT, TACH, Opics, network, desktop support, etc.
- Team player that motivates and educates other team members.
- ICT Service Management skills
- Excellent communication skills with internal customers as well as with higher level support teams
Qualifications and Experience:
- Possession of at least a bachelor’s degree in computer science; Information Technology; Computer Engineering
- ICT Service Management ITILv3 certification Ajira mpya NMB Bank June 2023
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in ICT Core Banking support or Applications development.
How to Apply
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Job opening date: 14-Jun-2023 Job closing date: 28-Jun-2023