3 Senior Credit Analyst at NMB Bank June 2023 – Nafasi za kazi NMB Bank June 2023 Timely and quality assessment of proposals for credit facilities (new and/or existing) based on sound credit & financial principles with the view of providing expert opinion to the approving authorities for them make informed decision /judgement.
Nafasi za kazi NMB Bank June 2023-3 Senior Credit Analyst
Provide direct (specialist/ professional) credit assessment and evaluation to whether a credit proposal meets criteria and counter-party credit risk falls within acceptable parameters, and independently recommend appropriate credit proposal including terms or conditions where necessary to ring fence exposure in the following but not limited to staff loans, Wholesale, Mortgage loans, MSME, Consumer, Agribusiness, structured Trade facilities. Attend and present papers to Retail Credit Committee and Wholesale Credit Committee meetings. Prepare and present various credit reports as will be required to various committees. Interrogate information obtained to gain a thorough understanding of business parameters, which creates profit/value as well as the associated risks.
- Identify, quantify, and evaluate sources of risks of credit portfolio or individual client and where possible, provide mitigations.
- Provide technical support to other Credit Analysts / Officers, Relationship Officers (ROs)/Relationship Managers (RMs) including coaching to improve quality of the credit proposals recommended for approval.
- Appropriately structure a deal in line with the purpose and cash inflows.
- Review and approve applications up to TZS 50Million submitted to Credit.
- Review applications reviewed by Credit Analysts before submission for approvals.
- Adhere to agreed TAT and CREDCO (Retail and Wholesale) calendars without necessarily compromising with quality of the credit proposals / decisions.
RECOMMENDED: 7 New Job Vacancies at KCB Bank June 2023
Knowledge and Skills:
- Business understanding of various industry sector Government/ Parastatals, manufacturing, wholesale, Agribusiness, and retail.
- Excellent understanding of credit and associated risks.
- Proven interpersonal skills in a Business or Credit environment.
- Knowledge of Bank Credit Products
- Detailed knowledge of credit analysis techniques
- Analytical and numerate
- Communications and presentation skills
- Negotiation skills