3 New Jobs Opportunities at NMB Bank June 2023-If you are interested in taking up this exciting opportunity, please register and apply by attaching the below documents 1. Your current CV. 2. Your application letter specifying your zone of preference. Please note that the deadline for receiving applications will be June 2023. All applications must be done through this portal. NMB Bank Pl…
1.Relationship Manager; Consumer Liabilities
To manage the end-to-end Relationship of key stakeholders in the liability segment for the purpose of onboarding more customers and retain the existing portfolio. To ensure the segment provides tailor-made solutions which caters for the needs of the segment. Responsible for designing sales strategies and ensure smooth execution for the growth of the liability portfolio across the network.
- Actively engage and coordinate the branch network to execute strategies for driving loyalty and penetration to the mass segments (youth, groups, employees & pensioners)
- Driving growth of mass deposits through generating of sales strategies and embed sales culture of liability products across the network.
- Ensure continuous product improvement and digitization of processes.
- Proactively review with clients to increase wallet share by providing customized cash management solutions on collection, payment, payroll, internet banking, etc. to meet and exceed their business and operational requirements.
- Ensure high level of integrity through compliance, understanding of the liability portfolio, statutory and regulatory requirements as well as the Bank’s internal policy, procedure and manuals.
2.Senior Product Specialist
Product Lifecycle Configuration is a sub- unit under Services Management. The unit is responsible for managing the lifecycle of Core Banking Systems products from inception, through engineering, design, system implementation, to service and disposal of products. The unit is accountable for ensuring all products related changes in the Core Banking Systems meets or exceeds quality level standards. The team is responsible to perform extensive business analysis and documentation of the requirements of complex product management projects, coordinating with cross-functional resources to achieve expected deliverables.
- Lead the implementation of products from concept to delivery by working closely with the business teams. Interact with external resources/software vendors to identify and resolve issues/problems and gaps.
- Gather product requirements related to Core Banking Systems from business units and translate them into technical requirements and solutions and/or write supporting requirement specification document.
- Partner internally with business stakeholders to understand technical trade-offs and architecture to drive product roadmap, positioning, requirements, and feature delivery.
- Provide product knowledge and mentoring to analysts and specialists.
- Business analysis and requirement documentation of complex product management projects for building of new products or enhancement / extension of current products.
- Ensure product readiness by all stakeholders is conducted before products are implemented in live environment.
- Oversee any new designs and deployments of all the products related changes in the Core Banking Systems.
3.Relationship Manager; Mass Affluent
To create new and manage existing relationships effectively to facilitate the growth of Affluent and Mass Affluent Liability and Asset portfolio within Private Banking.
- Grow the Affluent and Mass Affluent customer proposition through a focused market segment approach by creating effective relationships that maximize revenues and Asset growth.
- Establish relationships with key corporations to offer them financial solutions.
- Support in the launch of products, sales strategy, and campaigns to key segments for profitable and quality business.
- Grow Affluent and Mass Affluent portfolio through Scheme & Non-Scheme Lending
- Fully exploit the existing customer relationships to create new profitable business opportunities.
- Develop and manage strategic alliances and other third party introductory new business services.
- Source potential organizations and recommend their inclusion in the approved company list
- Advise the Business on companies which exhibit high risk policies and practices
- Understand market trends and forecast needs for products and services and deliver on time.
- Work closely with other functions to generate sales leads.
- Work closely with Wholesale Banking/Business Banking Relationship Managers in building relationships with companies