2 New Jobs Vacancies at DTB Bank June 2023-Nafasi za kazi DTB Bank Tanzania: Find latest jobs and vacancies in DTB Bank in Tanzania. Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA) Jobs June 2023
1.Identity Access Management (IAM) Officer
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) work unit is responsible for how users within the Bank are given an identify and how is protected, including saving critical applications, data and systems from unauthorized access while managing the identities and access rights of people both inside and outside the organization.
- Administer user accounts and access privileges in the Bank’s identity management system.
- Work closely with the teams to ensure that the right people have access to the right resources.
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration of the IAM system.
- Involved in troubleshooting and resolving IAM issues.
- Participate in IAM projects and initiatives.
- Work with internal customers, business analysts, and application teams to understand access requirements.
- Maintain documentation for the IAM program.
- Participate in IAM audits and review access control reports to identify potential risks.
- Provide training to new users on the IAM system.
- Update and maintain the IAM system according to changes in the Bank’s business needs.
- Managing user accounts and permissions in the identity and access management system.
- Granting or denying access to the Banks’ resources based on user role and privileges.
- University degree Computer Science and other ICT related courses.
- A structured approach to dealing with complex and variable work environments in an independent manner.
- Ability to balance opposing business requirements.
- Ability to balance long term and short-term requirements independently.
- Strong evaluation, communication and reporting skills
- Able to provide advice and cause/effect evaluation to support business decision making.
- Independent and logical thinker, yet an achiever and implementer.
- Strong ethic
- Lead by example
- Good at managing large volumes of information and can add value through management reporting.
- Builds relationships and networks easily.
Key Performance Indicators
- Alignment of staff responsibilities versus system access rights.
- Alignment of Privileged access rights versus access required by relevant DTB Staff.
- Regular reviews of system access rights.
- Reporting of the various activities undertaken and as directed by the IAM team lead from time to time.
2. Security Operations Centre Officer
The main purpose of the SOC Analyst L2 is to deal with the security incidents which are detected and to lead in-depth analysis on these incidents.
- Investigates deeper on the detected behaviors when an incident is escalated by the SOC level 1 analyst.
- Add context to the incident to understand the behavior, analyzing data from multiple tools and data sources.
- Participates to the crisis management by providing support to the incident handler and the SOC Level 3 analysts.
- Create reports and visualizations of security attacks.
- Tracks trends for metrics and reporting.
- Works on the decrease of false positives.
- Maintain the detection rules database.
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration testing.
- Threat Hunting and Threat Intelligence.
- Any other Cybersecurity tasks given by the line manager.
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org DTB is an equal opportunity employer.