2 New Jobs Opportunities at CRDB Bank June 2023-CRDB Bank Plc is an African bank and a leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with current presence in Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa.
Carry your bank with you everywhere you go and enjoy hassle-free banking 24/7 with SimBanking. Through our SimBanking service, you can carry out any type of transaction using your mobile phone. This service is available by dialing *150*03# or by downloading the SimBanking App from the App Store or Google Play
1.Specialist; Advanced Analytics and Reports
The purpose of the job it’s to collaborate with other data management team members in the development and implementation of analytical solutions in CRDB using various analytical platforms and Enterprise IT applications. Collaborate and work closely with business partners to create dynamic reports to meet their business requirements using banks’ analytical solutions as well as IT enterprise applications. Identifying and mining data, performing statistical analyses, applying data visualization techniques, and helping build high-quality visualization systems. This position is responsible for analyzing data and customer requirements to produce actionable performance indicators and automated reports thereby improving strategic and operational performance. Build relationships and partner with operations, marketing, IT, and leadership teams to align operational performance goals, direction and performance with company revenue and growth objectives as a critical focus. Develop the analytics strategy and champion that strategy across the business, to create buy-in for data-driven decision-making. Lead the training of company personnel in the use of new analytical tools, models, and data visualization tools once developed.
- Manage and deliver multiple analytics work streams for diverse clients.
- Gather data and reporting requirements to assist in integration and acceptance testing and support the development of training and implementation material.
- Participate in the implementation and provide post-implementation support as necessary to ensure analytical processes are effective, efficient, understood, and embedded.
- Development of data models and reporting tools which demonstrate and communicate value to stakeholders and give a clear picture of CRDB’s changing position.
- Development of models and tools, which clearly communicate the key successes and return on banks’ investment and innovation activities, clearly and effectively to our stakeholders. This needs to be done in ways that resonate with them and which give them a clear picture of the data value in those processes.
2.Senior Manager; Institutions and Development Partners
The purpose of the job is to manage and sustain a portfolio of Global Development Organizations (GDOs) and aid agencies, building long-term relationships founded on efficient and reliable support for their business. This is achieved particularly through quick risk decisions, management consistency, and quality of operational service. The job holder will be responsible for business development both with new and existing GDO customers where they are expected to increase “wallet share” through Relationship Management. The primary objective is to cross-sell the full bank’s corporate product set to both existing and potential customers Via Consistent value-based management, the job holder will be measured on risk-adjusted portfolio contribution as well as other performance metrics including customer satisfaction and living the values.
- Develop account relationship plans for key customers in collaboration with product teams including sales, account plans, hunting list and customer contact strategy.
- Work with specialist product teams like Trade Finance, Debt, Cash, and Treasury to maximize sales of these products and corporate customers:
- Be instrumental in ensuring effective collaboration across local, regional, and global stakeholders in driving business growth.
- Achieve agreed sales targets for liabilities and revenue.
- Develop and implement a proactive calling program (both face-to-face and telephonic) for existing and potential customers.
- Create a lead base of the external target market through business networking by attending relevant social events seminars, trade shows, and industry events.
- Timely dealing with and finding resolutions for corporate customer complaints.
- Determine the products that are most effective in meeting customers’ needs and be able to sell these, at short notice, both reactively and proactively.