Nafasi a Kazi Tembo Nickel 2023-2 New Jobs at Tembo Nickel June 2023 Ajira Mpya 2023, Tanzania Jobs Ajira mpya Tembo Nickel Vacancies June 2023
Nafasi a Kazi Tembo Nickel 2023-2 New Jobs at Tembo Nickel June 2023
1.Emergency Response Team (ERT) officer
Tembo Nickel is seeking to recruit an Emergence Response Team officer to join the Tembo Nickel Project Team. This role is based at Kabanga site. The ERT Officer ensures provision of emergency response leadership, leads the Emergency Response Team (ERT) to the rescue event, and provide basic training related to evacuation plan, emergency exits, and ERT training.
- Ensure total compliance/adherence to all safety, occupational health, and safety policies and procedures as well as policies and procedures, and guidelines.
- Follow work schedules to maximize efficiency, taking into consideration roles and responsibilities in cooperation with other team members.
- Responsible for incidents, including natural disasters (Fire and water rescue), and assess the situation to determine the level of response required and assist with any other accident/incident onsite and offsite.
- Identify all unsafe acts, situations, and hazards within ERT training and real emergency.
- Ensure all fire equipment inspection and rescue, ensure fire extinguishers are properly inspected, and update records on the register.
- Contribute and support the scheduled ERT training.
- Conduct training of Emergence team members
- Certificate/ in Emergency Management
- NOSCHI and II – OSHA Tanzania
- Industry Fire Training
- Rescue Certificates on BG4, Fire Rescue, Rope Rescue, Hazmat, SCBA, and Vehicle extrication
- Evidence in heat tolerance and workload training.
- Mine Health & Safety Act awareness.
- A Valid Tanzania Driving License.
RECOMMENDED: HR Information System Officer job at NMB Bank Plc
Tembo Nickel is seeking to recruit Safety Administrator to join the Tembo Nickel Project Team. This role is based at Kabanga Site. The Safety Administrator will be responsible in providing general administration and support to the health and safety team, including but not limited to the overall operations of the OHS department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute developed environmental management plans, programs, and strategies on site.
- Plan environmental projects and provide reports on status and outcomes.
- Prepare written reports as required, briefs for projects and or services, strategies, policies, and management plans.
- Assist in the coordination of field personnel to ensure works are completed to specified standards.
- Provide technical input into the development of environmental policies, guidelines, and procedures for Tembo Nickel.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental science or Environmental Engineering or related discipline. Master’s degree in science/Environment is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in environmental management role in a large-scale operation preferably in the mining and extractive industry. Experience in the application of EHS management systems.
- Knowledge on IS014001EMS implementation process
- Good understanding of Audit/EMS management systems
How to Apply
Applicants are invited to send their resumes indicating the role title in the subject via email email@example.com Application closing date is 16th June,2023 Tembo Nickel offers a competitive remuneration package and ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted Note: We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities based on merits and we do not charge candidates any fees in the whole recruitment process. Women are strongly encouraged to apply. For and behalf of Tembo Nickel, Kabanga Nickel Project.