Accounts Assistant II– (2 Posts)
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is an Agency aimed at providing cost effective and sustainable maintenance and development of the road’s networks and construction of Airports in Tanzania Mainland to support the social – economic development of the country. Apart from this, it is also responsible in conducting Axle Load Control Operations using Weighbridges.
The Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – KAGERA on behalf of Chief Executive Officer, TANROADS, seeks to recruit qualified and competent with high integrity Tanzanian Citizen to fill the following vacant posts on contracts terms (Renewable subject to satisfactory performance).
JOB TITLE: ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT II– (2 POSTS)
- Education Qualification is a Holder of Diploma in Accountancy;
- Must be Computer literate (Certificate in Computer Application from a recognized institution);
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken Swahili and English languages;
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen;
- Age limit is not above 35 years.
- At least 2 (Two) years’ work experience in the same field from reputable organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Enforcing the East African Community Vehicle Load Control, Act 2016 and its Regulations, 2017 which include the following:
- Collection of bills and issuing of receipts through Government electronic Payment Gateway (GeGP) system
- Seeking current USD exchange rates issued by Bank of Tanzania for case of imposing charges that are equivalent to Tanzania Shilling;
- Filling all records timely;
- Maintaining asset register;
- Observing good customer care, dignity and integrity;
- Reporting all matters to the Shift In-charge;
- Performing other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Shift In-charge / Regional Manager.
HOW TO APPLY
All the interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their applications in writing enclosing detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of relevant education and professional certificates, together with names of two reputable referees their contact addresses, telephone number (s) and e-mail addresses. The application should reach to the addressee mentioned below not later than 27.03.2021 at 16:30pm Hrs.
Please apply to;
P O BOX 02,
BUKOBA – KAGERA.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.