18 New Job Vacancies at NARCO, MPRU, FETA June 2023-Nafasi za kazi serikalini (Utumishi) 2023 The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) Tanzania 18 New Job Vacancies Utumishi at NARCO, MPRU, FETA June 2023
The National Ranching Company (NARCO) Limited was established in 1975 to operate and establish other ranches that could produce high quality cattle and beef to satisfy home consumption and surplus for export market. Currently NARCO is under the Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries (MLF). The Company has registered some achievement for example, directly managing eight ranches, keeping more than 17524 heads of cattle, over 3,049 sheep, over 1,948 goats, 31 horses, fattening cattle and supplying improved breeds and quality beef to customer.
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania with an age not above 45 years of age.
- People with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply and should indicate clearly in the portal for Public Service Recruitment Secretariat attention.
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates: –
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates.
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts.
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable)
- Birth certificate; vi. Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:-
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts; An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal.
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer;
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for
- Technical Education (NACTE) An applicant with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate.
- A signed application lettershould be written either in Swahili or English andAddressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, P.O. Box 2320, and Utumishi Building at University of Dodoma – Dr. Asha Rose Migiro Buildings – Dodoma.
- Deadline for application is 19th June, 2023;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on the date of interview and.
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;