Are you looking for Nafasi za kazi 166 TANAPA On behalf of Tanzania National Parks (TANAPA), Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) invites dynamic and suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill One hundred sixty-six (166) vacant posts as mentioned below.
TANZANIA NATIONAL PARKS (TANAPA)
Tanzania National Parks (TANAPA) is a unit of Wildlife and Forest Conservation Service (WFCS) under the Ministry of Natural Resources and Tourism. The organization is mandated to manage and regulate the use of areas designated as National Parks by such means and measures to preserve the country’s heritage, encompassing natural and cultural resources, both tangible and intangible resource values, including the fauna and flora, wildlife habitat, natural processes, wilderness quality and scenery therein and to provide for human benefit and enjoyment of the same in such manner and by such means as will leave them unimpaired for future generations. Currently, TANAPA manages 22 National Parks which form part of larger protected ecosystems set aside to preserve
Tanzania’s rich natural inheritance. For the purpose of ensuring adequate human resources and promoting professionalism, the organization seeks to recruit high caliber, results oriented and self-driven professionals with integrity to fill the following posts below:
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania with an age not above 30 years of age except for those who are in Public Service;
- People with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply and should indicate clearly in the portal for Public Service Recruitment Secretariat attention;
RECOMMENDED: Manager, Account Management at Mastercard June 2023
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates: –
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable).
Birth certificate; Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:- Form IV and form VI results slips; Testimonials and all Partial transcripts An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal; An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer; An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply; An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts; Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat,
P.O. Box 2320, Utumishi Building at University of Dodoma – Dr. Asha Rose Migiro Buildings – Dodoma. Deadline for application is 14th June 2023 Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview and Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action; NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address http://portal.ajira.go.tz/http://portal.ajira.go.tz/and not otherwise http://portal.ajira.go.tz/(This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal.’