12 New Jobs Vacancies at Tbc Tanzania broadcasting corporation 2023-On behalf of The Tanzania Broadcasting Corporation (TBC), Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) invites dynamic and suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill ajira mpya TBC (12) vacant posts mentioned below.
The Tanzania Broadcasting Corporation (TBC) is a Public Service Broadcaster established by Government Order in 2007 and became operational on the 1st of July 2007 replacing the then Tanzania Broadcasting Services – Taasisi ya Utangazaji Tanzania (TUT). TUT was established in the year 2002 pursuant to Public Corporation Act No 2 of 1992, Government Notice No 23 of 14th June 2002. Its formation was a result of a merger of Radio Tanzania Dar es Salaam (RTD) which was established in 1972 and Televisheni ya Taifa (TVT) which was established in 1999.
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania with an age not above 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service;
- People with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply and should indicate clearly in the portal for Public Service Recruitment Secretariat attention;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates:-
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable); Birth certificate;
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:-
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts;
- An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal;
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer;
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for
Technical Education (NACTE); A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, P.O. Box 2320, Utumishi Building at University of Dodoma – Dr. Asha Rose Migiro Buildings – Dodoma.
- Deadline for application is 18th June 2023
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on the date of interview and.
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action.
Ajira Mpya TBC 12 TANZANIA BROADCASTING CORPORATION
If your Browser does not support Viewing PDF Above. Please download the PDF file CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD